Why Shop with Us?

We carry authentic OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Zoya, Nubar, NCLA and many more brands with top quality at an affordable price. We too have affordable nail treatments and tools all at low price to benefit our customers with the concept of "Spending Less Getting More".
Have something in mind that's not in our online store? Contact us and let us try our very best to source for you!

China Glaze Thunderbird swatches

This afternoon so happened I took out my China Glaze Thunderbird and noticed the beautiful color tone shown on the bottle. Could not help it but to snap some photo on it and show it to everyone here.

The finishing color of Thunderbird is rather a metallic maroon but the amazing color tone in the bottle is what I'd never seen even when I was applying it on my nails yesterday. Love it... love the color too.
With Flash


Without Flash

By the window

Indoor




I'd ordered some quantities previously and it was sold out pretty fast... so I re-stock it this round and also got one for myself. =)

If you love this and would love to purchase this Thunderbird, you can fill up the Order Form and we will post out withink 1-2 working days after payment received. Since it's in our ready stock, it will arrive in your hand within a week. =)

2 comments :

  1. This color is lovely, but I have too many reds that I have to pass this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what kinda red polishes you have Esther? Mind to share?

    ReplyDelete