Why Shop with Us?

We carry authentic OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Zoya, Nubar, NCLA and many more brands with top quality at an affordable price. We too have affordable nail treatments and tools all at low price to benefit our customers with the concept of "Spending Less Getting More".
Have something in mind that's not in our online store? Contact us and let us try our very best to source for you!

NEW Arrival: OPI Bond Girls Collection

After all, my Bond Girls arrived... =) Better late than never, at least I think so. :P Well, apparently Solitaire is the most polish among the collection that my currently supplier had sold out all the lovely white Solitaires. However, as resourceful as I am... I will still be able to source for it if I have request though.

So, these pretty liquid sand polishes are available now at my online store... Only brought in one set as ready stock. If you could not grab them on time, it is still possible to pre order them. If you dislike the waiting time, do purchase them NOW! :P




Solitaire

Pussy Galore

Tiffany Case

Vesper

Honey Ryder


Jinx

Below photos are swatches that I googled online and serve as referencing purposes only. I do NOT own these swatches and credit to the bloggers who swatched them. =) 

- Tiffany Case -






- Honey Ryder -



- Jinx - 



- Pussy Galore -
 



 - Vesper - 



- Solitaire - 


No comments :

Post a Comment