Why Shop with Us?

We carry authentic OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Zoya, Nubar, NCLA and many more brands with top quality at an affordable price. We too have affordable nail treatments and tools all at low price to benefit our customers with the concept of "Spending Less Getting More".
Have something in mind that's not in our online store? Contact us and let us try our very best to source for you!

DGB Collage 8th Jan - 2





Ok I was just having a little fun trying out Polyvore yesterday and this is posted directly to the blog. Little shocked to see it here though... yeah I admit I'm kinda like a newbie to this polyvore thingy on how it works. Laugh if you want.. =)

It was a little project that I was doing for Glasses Online actually. And again I admit I am not very pro in the social media channels that coming up so fast. =) Still learning... in progress.  So, yeah it was kinda like fun.. it's like creating a photoshop collage without much headache in how to arrange them in a nice manner.

Anyways... I shall explore this even further and create some Fun and Hipster looking collage soon.




Cheers,
Eva S.


No comments :

Post a Comment