Why Shop with Us?

We carry authentic OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Zoya, Nubar, NCLA and many more brands with top quality at an affordable price. We too have affordable nail treatments and tools all at low price to benefit our customers with the concept of "Spending Less Getting More".
Have something in mind that's not in our online store? Contact us and let us try our very best to source for you!

Random updates!

I have been working on the template since yesterday and finally got it done with help from a dear friend of mine. CSS is pretty new to me, understanding and being able to adjust accordingly was like a rocket science. :P After adjusting (playing) with it for two days, I think I understand it a little more than the day earlier. hahahaha...

Besides restructuring my blog post after it got abandoned for so long, I am also trying to pick up some Photoshop or Illustrator skill to create some marketing materials and etc. And all of these take almost like ages (to me :P) to get a hang of it although there was a new shipment that arrived last week, with quite a number of new arrival items including manicure & pedicure tools, cute nail wrap stickers and re-stocked items (yada yada...  obviously there's really a plenty of them).

Going to show you what I'd done for today... click here!

No comments :

Post a Comment